Replacing tranny fluid

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing tranny fluid
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:43:28 -0400
I replaced the tranny fluid yesterday and what a mess but not hard as long
as everything is covered and protected. I used Redline MT90.

I bought a fitting of some sort from Home Depot used for plumbing a sink
which made the job much easier. It is a flexible chrome steel tube which can
be bent and hooked over the lip of the tranny and provides no restriction. I
found it very helpful. There is a taper so the plastic line from my oil
sucker easily slides on and off.

Mike