RE: ARP Bolts

To: "Ron@Home" <ronday@home.com>
Subject: RE: ARP Bolts
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:31:58 -0400
The part numbers I have for the U20 Rod bolts are 12109-25500 and
12109-A7400.  I don't know what the difference in the 2 numbers is as I
thought that all U20's had the same rod bolts?  The number I have for the
L24-28 is 12109-NO100 which is a 9mm bolt.  That really doesn't tell me
much - Anybody else gather anything from it?
Brian