OROC at MidOhio Vintage GP

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OROC at MidOhio Vintage GP
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:23:48 -0400
  Time again for the Ohio Roadster Owners Club's largest event of the year.
June 22-24 is the Sprint Vintage Grand Prix at MidOhio Sports Car Course in
Lexington, Ohio.  One of the countries best spectators course and definitely
a great drivers course, MidOhio is a beautiful road course set in the
rolling hills of central Ohio.  Add  in three days of Vintage racing and a
huge car show on Sunday complete with "parade" laps for all the show cars,
and you have a great weekend.  Last year OROC brought home the plaque for
the"Largest Club Participation" at the event.  This will be OROC's 5th year
at the races and should be our largest gathering of the year.
  All Datsuns are welcome to join OROC and ZCCO (Z Car Club of Ohio) for the
weekend.  Track map, location, ticket info. and a schedule of races can be
found at http://www.MidOhio.com .  There is also a link to local
accommodations.  Or write me and I'll try to answer any other questions.
  Tom Phelan has been the long distance award winner for several years now
but may be surpassed by a special guest form the west coast this year!  Come
join the fun!

Paul Kort
1969 SPL311-25812
Ohio Roadster Owners Club