Re: Shasta

To: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Shasta
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:46:28 -0700
>Annette (Not Canada Dammit) Rogers Wrote - I am thinking about busting my
butt to have jezebel drivable in time (for Shasta)!

Annette,

Because you live only 6 hours away from the "Concours d' Elegance" of all
Datsun Roadster shows, you can consider "busting your butt" as your sacred
duty. The North West Clubs, NOWROC, NWDE and U20 Bombers have almost
complete participation and you can expect, not one, but many caravans
heading down to Shasta from your neck O the Woods.

I'd love to go, but (or is it butt) for me it's a 12 hour drive on a full
comp suspension (ouch)