tail light housings needed.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tail light housings needed.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I am looking for a complete set of four chromed tail light housings.
I don't need the lights etc jsut the housings with the lip.  I am looking for
a set in excellent condition.
        Also for a modification that I am planning I need to widen the opening
in the outer trim ring thingy (dont' know what their called). I basically
need to widen the hole to the point where the rolled edge starts.  Does anybody
have any idea how I can do this without trashing the trim ring?? I tried it
last night on a 'spare' ring and really trashed it.  Do they make hole saws
that big??  I was thinking about coming at it from behind with a hole saw
of the correct dimension?? Maybe fed very slowly with lots of lube???

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA