Re: No Thermostat

To: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Subject: Re: No Thermostat
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 11:02:32 +0200
Just as a small side note to this. The German market
280ZX Turbo had a special head gasket with only
the rear passages open to fix the problem of uneven
engine temperature between front and rear of the
engine during sustained high speed driving. This head
gasket might have replaced the earlier gaskets for other
markets as it replaced other L28 head gaskets in Europe.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden