I'm back! and "new tech list"?????

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back! and "new tech list"?????
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
howdy all!

In case anyone is interested, I'm back! If no one is interested, well
I'm back anyway.

There now that that is out of the way, let me throw in my 2cents.

some times the list is a PIA, so what! I deleted pages of posts upon
returning. I had almost 1000 unread posts!

sometimes the list is filled with clutter from untechnical types like
myself.  But I bet at least once, I offered somthing that had helped at
least one person, and/or saved hrs of frustration.

the list traffic has increased, very much so. That is a good indicator!
That means that our group is expanding, or at least more talkitive.

for our breed to survive, Interest is paramount!!!

If there is too much non technical yack on the list, So What!!!!
one is as alive as he or she can communicate, to try to restrict that
is unhealthy and un american.
delete my comments at will if you dont want to hear them. :)

I'm glad we have the list and the yackers we have. I never met a
roadster owner that wouldn't stop to yack about them....even if they
didn't know what they were talking about....we're all learning

Ok, I'm done

Roman