Happy Fathers Day (Belated) and parting out a 67 2000 (NO

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Happy Fathers Day (Belated) and parting out a 67 2000 (NO
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:28:41 -0400
I want to wish all of the Fathers on the list a Happy Fathers Day!  It is
belated as I spent the day with my family.  This was my first Fathers Day as
a father, and it was great!  Those that have children can surely understand,
and those that are expecting should be looking forward to it.  As a Fathers
Day gift, my wife had my Dream Garage poster framed (among other gifts)
which is way cool!  I thought about doing it, but would have put it off
indefinitely.

I have posted my 67 2000 project to the list a couple of times, but it
appears that no one is serious enough about the project to come and give it
a new home.  It is with a heavy heart that I am going to part it out.  If
you need any parts to fit a 67.5, or if you want a 67.5 body/frame (with
title) for a engine swap project, drop me a line.  I need to sell it off to
raise funds for another project.

Thanks,

Sid