Re: Wiring Diagrams - 1968 Roadster

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: Re: Wiring Diagrams - 1968 Roadster
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:20:05 -0500
Dziuba, Larry wrote

>This one may be easier.  The wiring diagram indicates a "headlamp relay
>switch".  I suspect by deduction it is the high/low beam switch.  I believe
>to PO put in a non roadster switch in its place.  I will check this out with
>Mr. Chutney's (list) harness.  Is there a diagram of this item anywhere?

I have a 70 1600 so it may be somewhat different, but there should be a
headlamp relay under the hood , a hi/lo switch (mine's on the turn signal
stem on the column, yours too right?)  and a light switch ( the pull knob
on the dash)

The diagram in the old Chilton's book I have handy has no "headlamp relay
switch" but id does have a 'Light SW"  and a "Headlamp Relay"
BTW, about the wire you're using for your harness, were you able to get
matching color coding and wire gauge?  Where did you get it?

-Marc T.

Marc Tyler
Sisterdale TX
TDROC