Re: Anybody looking for a cheap Roadster in Europe?

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <csp311@telia.com>, <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Anybody looking for a cheap Roadster in Europe?
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:04:00 +0200
Hi all,
I contacted Frank Hagendorf for the 3 time now, because he didn't send
the pictures yet.
This time he told me the car was sold this weekend, but didn't want to
give me any info about the new owner.
Germans are very carefull about privacy as the first word a baby in
Germany says is not mumy or daddy, but lawyer.
I insist once again for the photos, even if the car was sold and for
some info where he got the car from and the VIN.
I told him about the list and he promised to send me the pics.
So keep on waiting, Germans aren't as fast anymore. Except the one
with the Ferrari!
Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0