Re: Our own mini-Shasta

To: Brian Hollands <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: Our own mini-Shasta
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 16:14:06 -0700
Brain,

It sounds like you all had a ggod time. Me and my partner in crime consider it
a success when two roadsters show up. We got real lucky the first time with
seven. We were joking the day before and said if just the two of us show, we
will still have a good time. I just got back from the big west coast event of
Shasta. There were 50 plus cars in attendance. I will post some pictures real
soon. There were some pretty sweet looking cars there. I do not know who
won what as I left around 11 AM this morning. Wanted to get home to watch the
Pepsi 400 at Daytona on TV. Have fun.

Steve