Re: Two Questions.

To: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>,
Subject: Re: Two Questions.
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:58:56 -0700
Eric.

Zs are nice-I still own a '72 and I have had plenty of them before I got my
first roadster. Some how I missed the roadster boat the first time around.
There
were not many roadsters I remember in the mid-west when I was younger. As a
matter of fact I never saw any. There are quite a few places to get Z
parts. Here are a few links:  Motorsport Auto  http://www.zcarparts.com  has
lots of Z car parts. They are located in Orange , CA.  British Victoria as
someone else already mentioned has many parts as well
http://www.victoriabritish.com  I have bought many parts from both Victoria
Brithish and
Motorsport Auto. I believe Les and Dennis have some Z parts as well. All of the
suspension goodies are available. They are fun cars but a roadster is
more fun to drive in my own opinion.  You might want to check
http://www.zdriver.com  out  as well.

Steve
67.5 stroked 2 liter
66 in pieces