Re: Roadsters Magazine

To: grumpyd@connpoint.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadsters Magazine
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 17:22:55 -0700
I was over at Jon Frampton's shop today and he has a copy of this issue. The
articles are well done and highlights the history of the cars and features
Warren Harding's pretty 66 1600 and Joe Roach's incredible 65 1500. Marc
Sayer did the article and it is a very nice job.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalROC