Couple of questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Couple of questions
From: "Amy & Erik" <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:01:59 -0500
List
I have a new valve cover gasket for my 2L.  Should I use RTV in between the
cover and gasket (in the groove)?
I am having trouble finding small enough fuel line to replace the line
between the floats and the jets.  Everything is too thick and stiff.  Any
suggestions for non-fuel line that can handle gas?
I also received my new clutch master cylinder.  I have never bled a clutch
before, and I haven't yet looked underneath to see if I can bleed it from
below.  None of my books mention clutch hydraulics.  Can anyone offer
pointers before I dive in?
(That one new shiny part is really going to look out of place under the
hood.)

Thanks in advance
Erik Smeby