Re: Re-Curving the distributor (Long)

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <jon_wissler@pngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Re-Curving the distributor (Long)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 07:13:06 -0400
Vic,

Getting good points are a problem with many older cars but Accel makes nice
sets for the Chevies, Fords, etc. The points available for foreign cars
however leave a lot to be desired. My MGB buddies have the same problem and
most of them switched to either a Mallory distributor or electronic
ignition.

BTW, Standard made Blue Streak which is what I have, except I referred to it
as Standard. They're located here in NY.

Mike