eBay / Auto transport

To: gbush@connect.ab.ca, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: eBay / Auto transport
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:26:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/01 10:45:35 AM EST, gbush@connect.ab.ca writes:

<< My 1500 sold earlier this week on ebay for the reserve price of $1,000 (I
 think a fair price). After two days, the high bidder finally contacted me
 telling me how excited he is to get the car, and could I look into shipping
 for him. >>

First of all... the $250 is yours.  You dont really need to think to hard on
that.  If you want to give him a break thats cool.  But it is a
non-refundable partial payment.  Btw... isnt eBay charging you a commision?
Well, money is coming out of your pocket.  Keep the $250.

As for shipping.  Send him a few links to car transporters.  I am having a
car sent to me from Georgia in about a month.  I shopped around and got
myself a decent rate of $1200 door to door for a non-running car.

Anyway, you dont really need to go through all of this trouble.  He is the
buyer and I am sure he has eBay experience.  He knows the process.  So dont
feel as if he is unaware of the process.  If not he is nuts buying a car off
of eBay without prior auction experience.

www.movecars.com
www.automoving.com
www.car moversonline.com
www.allenauto.com