Performance Racing Industry Trade Show

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Performance Racing Industry Trade Show
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:27:50 -0700
This show will be in Indianapolis November 29, 30 and December 1.  If you
live in the area you must go.

It is the trade show for the hardcore racing industry.  It ranges from karts
to CART.  I have been to 2 or 3 of them when they were in the San Francisco
Area.  If you like cars this is a "do not miss" deal.  It is kind of like
the SEMA show with out the air fresheners that hang on the mirror.

It is only open to the trade.  This means you must be a representative of a
company in the racing industry.  They are checking this year and the form
asks for a copy of the company business license, permit, or resale license.
When I went all I did was print up biz cards with a fake biz name.

http://www.performanceracing.com         Password----HARDCORE

949-499-5413

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022