Mighty Quiet

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Mighty Quiet
From: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:22:51 -0400
Hey the list is mighty quiet these days. That could only mean one
thing...All of our little Roadsters are running like cheetahs!!! Or should
that be... purring like kittens?

Anyhoo (as someone has said before on this list) one question: How tight
should the window glass be on the doors of these beasts? That is, I have
installed new squeegees (original Nissan, that I had to trim in order to get
the windows to travel up and down) and it is still tight. Is this normal or
maybe the window opening (between the inner and outer panels) is warped? It
is a 1969 and I have lubed the window mechanism and related components.
Actually, without the squeegee the window moves freely but I hate to let the
window hit the metal if you know what I mean.

Any input would be appreciated.

Blisters in Columbia