Re: Grant Wheel adapter

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Grant Wheel adapter
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
It's the same part number as other old Datsuns.  It's either 4580 or
4581; I forget but check with Grant www.grantproducts.com or your local
auto parts store should be able to tell you.  I got mine from Kragen's
(local cheap auto parts store).  You might also want the shorter
steering wheel bracket, #4001, which puts the wheel 1" closer to the
dashboard and has a nicer look than the 2" chrome piece with plastic
cover (which I'm still using but the 4001 looks nicer).

Although it said I didn't need it, I had to wire both connectors from
the horn button.  I had to make a wire to run from the second since it
didn't include one.

--- Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a Grant steering wheel in their Roadster, and if so,
> do you
> know which wheel adapter kit it uses?
> Thanks,
> Mark