Re: Brake lines and hoses - warning!

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Brake lines and hoses - warning!
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:33:01 +1000
I can't tell you if this applies to all models, but the 1964 SP310, 1965 SP310,
1965 SP311, 1966 SP311 and 1967 SP311 cars that I have owned have all had the
plastic coating on every steel brake line, including the caliper pipe and the
pipes on the diff housing. The one that nearly always causes problems is the on
that goes from the engine bay to the rear of the car, this is the pipe that
travels along the chassis rail, it is also the least fun to replace!
Alan.