Re: parts AZ

To: lou_daly@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts AZ
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:53:06 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/01 2:14:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
lou_daly@yahoo.com writes:

> does anybody have information on wrecking yards
> or other parts sources for roadsters in Arizona?

Yeah.... Ron H.'s back yard !!!

Most of the wrecking yard roadster are pretty picked over down here  The
famous "Hidden Valley" has virtually nothing useful.

There are tons of "barn finds" down here - it's just getting the word out
locally that someone is actually interesed in these cars. I've had numerous
notes left on my car re parts or other finds. I usually try to investigate
all that I find.

Are you in AZ as well ? if so you need to hook up w/ us AzROC folks - maybe
we can help you out w/ something specific you are looking for. Most everyone
has spares ( including 2 whole 2000 parts cars I just picked up  - anyone
feel free to enquire!)

Let me know off-list if you need anything in particular.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ