Re: More info on auction car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Andrew Murphy"
Subject: Re: More info on auction car
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:20:53 -0700
Maybe it'll get reposted, although it'll probably go at a lower price. You
still might get a good deal.

One time I went to pick up a '63 Chevy I agreed to buy from my father's
friend. When we got there, the seller said the car got stolen that morning.
The cops found it the next day, but the front end was damaged, a window was
busted and the ignition lock broken. I bought it anyway at the same price,
as I keep my promises, fixed it all up in a week and it turned a profit.

Fred - So.SF