Re: More eBay Shenanigans + Roadster help around SF

To: <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More eBay Shenanigans + Roadster help around SF
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:30:42 EDT
Mike:

It also has to do with the seller saving money on the listing fee. The lower
the starting price, the lower the fee. But it is silly to set a high reserve
while starting at $1. Some sellers are at least honest enough to say what their
reserve price is in their text.

On a side note, we are looking for two things tonight.

1. Progressive insurance in our area is looking for a right rear quarter-panel
for a 68 roadster, as one of the local cars got hit by a Motorcycle. New is
preferred, but used will be considered.

2. Is there anyone in the SF area that would consider helping to check out a
2000 running gear for sale in the Vacaville area. We would like to purchase the
set-up, but are 12-13 hours away (Portland, OR), and would like to only make
one trip if possible.

Please respond off-list if you can help with either situation, and we will
provide more details. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Dan & Susan