1500 on TraderOnLine.com in Ohio SOLD!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 on TraderOnLine.com in Ohio SOLD!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:29:54 -0400
  The 1500 listed on Trader-On-Line in Mansfield, Ohio has found a new home!
I'm very happy to say that it will stay in Ohio.  My wife is very happy that
it won't be in my garage!  OROC member's Art & Ruth (not on line)will be
pulling the 1600 motor in it and replacing it with a 1500 eventually but for
now they just want to drive it awhile (and park the Miata!).  Art has
already pulled out the offending shag carpet and Ruth is working on new door
panels and interior.  They hope to be ready for the next OROC event!

Paul
OROC