Re: A hard question to ask

To: <PLETCH5@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A hard question to ask
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:02:30 -0700
Ken, you're too modest! Some of you folks may not know this, but some of
those misc. mods are very extremely nicely well done mods. And they must've
cost a pretty penny. Datster has just about the finest body and paint that
I've seen on a roadster, we're talking reflections without ripples. I'd
venture to guess a minimum of $8000 and go up from there.

Fred - So.SF