Where's the list?

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where's the list?
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 23:07:35 -0600
Hey all,

thanks for the replies on the speedo/tranny problem. Will look into it.

I just noticed I haven't gotten a digest since Saturday. Another buddy
(Mike Koken), hasn't gotten any (non-digest) posts lately. Since I got lots
of replies on the Speedo Kaput, it sounds like maybe just us Coloradoan's
are getting left out? Anyone know anything?

Didn't someone recently post a reference to an archive that's working? I'd
been using escribe or some such, but it hasn't been current since March. If
there's another, could someone update me on how to get to it?

thanks,
dan