Re: Brakes - Parts needed

To: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Subject: Re: Brakes - Parts needed
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:17:20 -0700
Howdy,
"our" vendors are GREAT!  They answer questions.  If they don't know the
answer they can make up a real big, very creative fib.  What more can ya
ask? We have our own personal Roadster Click N Clacks. Give them a
call.  They will have exactly what you need.  Plus alot of free advice
(IMHO).  I know I am personally responsible for financing  at least two
boat payments and a kids orthodontia.
Guy
Tempe, AZ