Re: V6 roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V6 roadster
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:35:15 +0000
Jimmy,
    When you put the roadster engine into what ever has the
VG 30 in it now - try and not do too much cutting.  Also try and
dispose of the VG 30 in an environmentally responsable manner.
Boy I hear more and more about you folks putting roadster engines
into other vehicles to improve them - that's really commendable.
Mike
BTW - I'm joking about the above - but I do favor keeping roadsters
stock when possible.