Re: Mechanic recommendation...

To: "Mike Breen" <elvis@channel1.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mechanic recommendation...
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:54:40 -0400
Mike,

How far will you travel? Joe Curto specializes in SU carbs and other running
maladies in connection with.

If you tell me what needle you have and carefully describe the problem I may
be able to get him to diagnose your problem and suggest different needles.

If I don't have the needle you have, you'll have to send me one.

He's in NY right over the Whitestone bridge.

Send us info of your problems, it may have already been dealt with by
someone.

Mike