Re: Your suspension and you

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your suspension and you
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:58:44 -0400
Andrew,

Forget trying to remove that as even if you get off the nut you'll need a
super heavy duty pitman arm puller to get off the arm or a shop press.
Unless it's broken don't try to fix it!!!!!!!

FWIW, NEVER use a Torque Wrench to REMOVE a nut or bolt!!!!! It's only to be
used to torque it tight. Additionally, ALWAYS set the torque wrench to 0
after you use it. They can lose their calibration quickly w/o proper care.

Buy a breaker bar and then use a pipe extension if necessary.

Mike