Datsun roadster found - Missouri

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun roadster found - Missouri
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:19:15 -0600
This is mainly for the folks near Concordia, Missouri.

I was back to the ole home front a few weeks back and as luck would have it,
I looked over and saw a forlorn Datsun roadster sitting in a field of an
auto auction place!   I went in, but the owners of  Easleys Auto Auction
didn't know exactly who the owner was...  if someone could help these poor
folks out, I am sure they would be very appreciative!

Sorry this is so late... I finally found this info again.

It's a '70 1600  SPL311-28637.   Cream color with black hood and trunk lid.
Numbers match, although I didn't get the engine #.    Has a luggage rack.
Rusty in the usual areas and some idiot left the top down, so interior is
ragged.   Engine hasn't run in a while, but you know these cars run forever
usually!   When we drove back after the conclusion of our visit to the
Datsun insanity of Missouri (Rolla), I didn't see the car.

Easleys Auto Auction is just off I-70  (660) 463-2355     They say the car
was sold either to Cook Tractor or J&D Auto??     Hopefully someone can help
this car and it's new owners find this list and all the great help
available!    I gave Easleys a WyCROC card, but kinda doubt the info got
into the correct hands.

Thanks!!
Eric