Tom Walter's roadster

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tom Walter's roadster
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:45:59 -0500
Tom,

I'm sorry to hear that you are about to get out of the roadster business.  I
wish I had the money to buy Rodney.  I've looked him over a few times and
he's in much better shape than the gray ghost.  If any of you on the list
want me to look him over again, I'll run down to Round Rock, but I know what
I'll find.  It's a good buy.

Don't forget the Schumann mini-meet on September 8th.  You can come in one
of your Land Cruisers if you want to.  We'll just pretend it's a big four
wheel drive roadster.  If you would rather prepare a BMW 2002 for
autocrossing, a friend of mine here in Temple has one on his lot.  It's
almost a 510.   See you in September.

Leisure Suit Terry