'70 (?) 2000 for sale in San Jose, CA

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '70 (?) 2000 for sale in San Jose, CA
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:41:22 -0700
It's a silver-grey 2000, parked at Camden Avenue & Blossom Hill Road with a
"For Sale"
sign. Any South Bay Roadsterites spotted this car? It was reported to me by a
coworker (I
haven't seen it yet). The sign says it's a '70, but I showed him some of the
Roadster ID
photos from Greg Valazza's website, and he thinks it may actually be a '69.
Anyway, my
friend says it looks to be in pretty good shape (straight body, good paint,
interior in
good condition) and the sign says $4500. I'm thinking of cruising by and taking
a look at
it (just out of curiosity - I'm not in the market, myself... ), and I'll get
the phone
number off of the "For Sale" sign and post to the list if anyone's interested.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA