Mt. Palomar run, September 16th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mt. Palomar run, September 16th
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:11:35 -0700
Hello All,

It has been a while since SoCalROC has had an organized run and after seeing
some of the other clubs having so much fun, we have decided to get back into
the swing and have a fun run.

One of the funnest runs to be had in Southern California is the Mt. Palomar
run. Mt. Palomar is in Eastern San Diego County and is famous for its
observatory. It is even more famous for the very twisty road that heads up
the mountain!

Last year, we included the Z-club of San Diego on the run and we had a great
time heading up the hill with roadsters, Zs, and some 510s. We are looking
to do the same this year as well. I am looking to have as much particpation
as possible this year. Last year we did very well and it was fun.

The date for the run is September 16th, and as before we will be meeting at
Classic Datsun Motorsports in Vista, Ca. I will be posting more info on the
SoCalROC website, so be sure to check it out! I look forward to seeing
everyone on the run!

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC