Re: Series II 510 5 speed needed (late 70s 510)

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Subject: Re: Series II 510 5 speed needed (late 70s 510)
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:57:24 -0400
I had a V8 Corvair once upon a time. cooling was somewhat of a problem, had
a radiator up front and hoses going back under the tunnel pan.  there was a
small box in front of the bulkhead that covered the front pulley on the
engine, bulkhead was just behind the front seats, carpeted plywood with a
cover you could lift. I registered it and drove it a couple times and then
sold it because I figured it would probably cost me my drivers license...
have pix of it around here somewhere.

Craig