Re: Seat Indetity

To: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat Indetity
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:37:01 -0400
I had the original seats in my 66 when I first put it on the road. When I
had to make my first panic stop when some a**hole cut me off I almost went
through the windshield when the seatbacks flew forward.

I ripped them out and put in MGB seats but if I didn't give them away I
would have the seatbacks welded to the frame to stop that from happening.

Mike