SU Rebuild

To: Jeff Etheridge <maurell@bellsouth.net>
Subject: SU Rebuild
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:56:43 -0500
Just got a very cool SU rebuild kit from CDM.  I can tell it's de-luxe
because there are more washers than I can find places for, and a couple
I'm iffy on.  There's a reddish fiber washer that looks like it might
replace the washer on the black plastic "tighten by hand" damper cap.
it's a bit of a tight fit tho' and i'd like to be sure before mashing it
on.  There's also a copper washer (8 mm I..D.) no idea where that goes,
and several aluminum washers (10 mm I. D.) can't find a home for those
either.  Also,  I'm replacing brass floats with the plastic ones, which
side goes up, the side with the narrow aluminum band, or the side with
the aluminum circle in the center? Thanks in Advance.

-Marc T.

Marc Tyler
Sisterdale TX
TDROC