'68 1600 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 1600 for sale
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:28:33 -0500 (CDT)
While on vacation ion Southern California I ran across a black '68
1600 on a used car lot.  It is in Bellflower.  It is in pretty good
condition, has a tonneau cover (fair condition), padded roll bar, but
no top frame, nor top.  It has a few small dents, but generally in good
condition.  I didn't start it, or check it out fully, but it may be
something that someone may want to look at.

It is at Wheeler Auto Sales at the corner of Flower and Lakewood in
Bellflower.  They have a price of $5995 on it.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner