Pacifica Fog Fest out for BADROC

To: Ldino21@aol.com
Subject: Pacifica Fog Fest out for BADROC
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:25:15 -0700
Oh no! Bad news. I looked up the info for the Pacifica Fog Fest and Car
Show. Information is at  http://www.pacificcoastfogfest.com/

The Pacifica Fog Fest 2001 is scheduled for Saturday & Sunday, September
29th & 30th, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

But for some reason they have CANCELLED the Classic Car Show portion of
this years festivities. I suspect it's because they have a new committee
this year, and they're not partial to car enthusiasts. Every year there
would be this large turnout of classic cars, displayed along the main strip
and side parking lots, with a early morning parade of some cars, and a
classic car parade in the afternoon. Now it becomes an ordinary street
festival with arts and crafts, what a shame.

There's still Jimmy's Old Car Show in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. I
don't know this years dates, but it's sometime in early October. Calspeed,
do you know the schedule?

Fred - So.SF