Re: Roadster Webring image thingy- time for update ?

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Webring image thingy- time for update ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:03:13 EDT
The gif that is used for the webring is stored at my geocities site - it may
have been acting goofy lately, but as of right now, it seems ok.

As far as replacing your logos individually - go for it if you like.(only
applicable if youre using the HTML version, and not the java bar) I picked
the size for that long bar one so it would "blend" with the other text and
not stick out.

I can upload a new one for the java version  ( I've been thinking i'ts time
for a little face lift anyway)  I like the one that Rob came up with , the
only problem is that it requires a 50x50 size which is sorta difficult to
come up w/something legible at that size.

I spose you could consider this an open call for an updated webring logo
50x50 for the java bar and something in the neighborhood of 285x25 for the
html version. Post them or email direct.

See both at:
http://www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/index.html

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311