Re: Sacramento Area Get together idea

To: Matt Silvey <matt12@rcip.com>
Subject: Re: Sacramento Area Get together idea
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:08:14 -0700
Matt,
Just returned last night from lovely Coloma. I was there for two days after
some business in Sacramento.  I was there to do some white water rafitng which
I highly recommend as a way to get down to your cars for a drive on some nice
twisty roads. At Gold Rush rafting company they have camping facilities with
hot showers right along the river. Rafting is $70 on sunday, camping is 6.00
per night, 5 rafters and the 6th goes free.www.goldrushriver.com Now that would
be a fun event!
Linda