Re: float bowl overflow Q

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: float bowl overflow Q
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:34:13 -0400
Sounds like the Grosjets are gross :)

Do you have any used float needles to put in? I have heard from several MG
members that Grosjets aren't all they're cracked up to be and several people
had problems with them and swapped them out.

I think its the needles as the fuel pump pressure doesn't/shouldn't change.
Sounds like the springs in the needles are weak.

Mike