Re: Nissan/Datsun U-20 pistons

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Nissan/Datsun U-20 pistons
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:51:07 -0700
list,
Read the attached below. I asked Stan at JP Engineering of Australia if they
produced replacement pistons for our cars. As you can see, they already
stock pistons for "G" motors. In order to see if they can manufacture
pistons for the "R" and "U" motors, they require a sample. Does anyone have
a spare "U" and "R" piston we can send to them?
How about piston detail drawings? Would that be enough Stan?

 DATSUN
1200-1300 J20
1958-75
JP 0404