RE: SEROC at Road Atlanta

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: RE: SEROC at Road Atlanta
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:00:42 -0400
The Hampton Inn in Gainesville is (770) 530-0300.
My engine is still apart awaiting some stuff from CDM - come on Dennis!
If we're getting parade laps (parade - yeah right) then I'll try to have the
solex's on before heading up that way.  Now I've bitten off more than I can
chew!
As far as I know only Woody and Sid have (maybe Jeff too) have valid excuses
for not being there.  That life thing that was mentioned in the last SACROC
post only goes away at death - so it doesn't count.
My Roadster is pointing north.
Brian '69 2000
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/