Latest Additions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Latest Additions
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:22:56 -0700
I just finished up the work I started this weekend and I thought I'd share
it with you guys.
Over 6 months ago, I had purchased a couple of items that just sat around
the house looking like decorations. Well, This week end I installed them.

The first item you can pick out in this photo
<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=123073&a=13662864&p=53227221&f=0

That's right, I couldn't let the BADROC Boyz corner the market on BRE air
dams.

I also installed the new carpet kit I bought from Stan months ago as well.
There's a photo of it in the "BRE Air Dam" folder, but not very clear. This
is very satisfying because my old tunnel carpet was way faded. And it was
easier than I had feared.

Steve is going to be sore at me cause I didn't do a photo essay of the
installations for the 311s.org pages. By the time I thought of that, I was
too far into the work.