OT: Fwd: Re: 65-67 Original Black&White "d" Horn button on Ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Fwd: Re: 65-67 Original Black&White "d" Horn button on Ebay
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:43:24
Okay...so how about this steering wheel for your roadster.....

http://www.californiacarconnection.com/images/60mar/4S.JPG

>From 1960 Moretti Roadster.....

If I recall correctly Moretti stood for the MO in momo steering wheels.

This wheel actually looks somewhat similar to a CSP311 Silvia steering
wheel.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1966 CSP311, SPL311