Palomar run convoy

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Palomar run convoy
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:00:00 -0700
Ok, so we need a convoy down to CDM. I know there's more than one roadster
in OC and one or two up in LA :) Let's pick some meet points on the way down
to CDM. I know we'll head for home our separate ways when the meet is over,
but it would be fun to amaze the natives with a dozen or so Datsuns heading
down to Vista!

I vote for PCH down to Dana Point, then the freeway. I rode in Jon's
roadster with comp suspension and drove my non-comp car home the same route
last week and the jog along PCH had a wonderful vibration-dampening effect.
And the scenery was gobs better than the 5 northbound :)

What say you all? I don't know the LA area well enough to find a good
meeting spot up there, but if you guys are coming down the coast, or even
the 5 or 405, I'm sure we can locate a place in OC to meet you up in the
morning?

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600