Re[2]: Your advice is needed - "stuck" hood lock control....

To: "'Dan Zubkoff'" <datsun65@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: Your advice is needed - "stuck" hood lock control....
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:37:39 -0700
Mike,

When I encounter a stuck hood I do the following:

Have someone pull on the hood release knob, while you
Slap the hood hard on top of the spot over the hood plunger.

A couple quick raps of the flat side under your balled-up fist should
dislodge the plunger while someone else pulls on the release.

Fred - So.SF