69 1600 for sale in Portland, OR

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 1600 for sale in Portland, OR
From: Mike <sharp69@superspy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
It's a sad day.  I've come to the realization that I can't keep this
beautiful machine any longer.  Lately it seems that I just don't have the
time to give it the attention it deserves, so that time has come to pass
it on to someone who can.

This 69 1600 is in excellent shape and has only 65,000 miles.  As near as
I can tell it's never been wrecked and has had one respray in the original
red (Spanish I think, it's been awhile since I looked up the paint code)
some time ago.  The paint has some rock chips at the front but is
generally nice looking and polishes up pretty well.  All chrome is in
great shape except in a small area near the exhaust.  It has a new
alternator, starter, water pump, front calipers, battery, soft top, fairly
new toyos, new KYB gas-a-just in front.  Interiors is very nice, some
small cracks in the driver seat but mothing serious, carpet appears to be
new by last owner, door panels are great.  These's a lot more to say about
this car, but I think I'll let the pictures do that.  I should have them
posted this week some time.

If any of you are interested, please contact me off-list at
kochm@superspy.net and I will send you a link to the pictures when they
are posted.  It's going in the local papers for $5800, and I will
consider reasonable offers.

Thanks

Mike