Datsun 2000 coffee mug availability

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Datsun 2000 coffee mug availability
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:42:41 -0400
A while back, Nissan sold the coffee mug set that had the 67 2000, a G nose
240Z, the small red 1200cc truck and a 510 depicted on the mugs.  I don't
want a full set, but I would like to get the 67 2000 mug.  I know of a
vendor (not Roadster) that may have one, but given his history, I will not
purchase from him.  Does anyone have one that they would part with for a
reasonable price?  Does anyone know if the dealer can still get them?

Thanks,

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060